Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blair into Santiago


Hi everyone I realise now why I was not in to best frame of mind coming into the final destination after spending a very difficult night breathing I thought that at one stage I was going too choke to death and jillian thought that she would have to do tracheotomy with her pen.This sounds dranatic but you had to be there.who would have thought that my desire to learn to slow down and to have more patience would be in the form of a spanish hospital from 10.00 am to 4.30pm the next day after arriving.Because of language difficulty we missed our call and also we were in the wrong room for awhile till a kind man told us we were waiting in the childrens waiting room! Once this was established we were in to see the Dr who was very thorough and would not let me leave until she was happy, so now officially I am a druggy for a week.
The blessing in all this was that i never got real bad till we were near a hospital in the bigger city.We are now sleeping in pension accomadation as my snoring and breathing would keep the whole Alburgue awake and half of spain by the sounds of things - Jeremy and Jillian were hitting me in the night and the rest of the room were a little cold in the morning toward me.

Now we have taken the bus to Finsterre at the end of the world or so the pilgrims thought. On the way to the bus we meet our friend from France Gille so jillian got more hugs and kisses from her name sake a very special man we thought we would not see again. I was lying in bed thinking that coming the end of a great adventure and that the richness has been in the family we now have from the Camino I miss them all already so for the special Ju and Chris we love you and will email soon Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment