Monday, April 19, 2010

Burgos




Today (I think it is the Monday the 19th) we arrived in Burgos - this is where we were initially going to start.... only 20 ks today but a lot of it was through the city - the industrial part to start with and then the newer apartments - was quite tough to be amongst ´civilization´again and a bit demoralising however as usual the yellow arrows take us to the historical heart of the city - we are staying very near the cathedral which we decided to visit - WOW is all I can say.... Jeremy and Blair could not work out if it was beautifully grotesque or grotesquely beautiful amazing, it was very cold inside but for me lots of inspirations for quilts!!!!!! Last night I dreamt that we went to the Hopkinsons for a dinner party....

2 comments:

  1. Wow guys, sounds like you're all having great fun! I've been trying to write comments every few days but it won't let me, see how this goes. Well done you guys, your motivation and inspiration amazes me. Just letting you know Jeremy and I are thinking of you guys over there. Can't wait to see all of your amazing photos etc. Hope the rain clears! Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome for dinner anytime!!!!

    ReplyDelete